考试加油站论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
考试加油站论坛

考试加油站论坛

首页首页  本站为红榜网(全本站为红榜网(全  试题库试题库  Latest imagesLatest images  搜索搜索  注册注册  登录登录  

dating in Canada - Lets chat for a bit baby

向下 
作者留言
Wollongo
游客

dating in Canada  - Lets chat for a bit baby Empty
帖子主题: dating in Canada - Lets chat for a bit baby   dating in Canada  - Lets chat for a bit baby Icon_minitime26/7/2011, 13:18

singles in Lismore free online dating - Dont stop until I cum My name is Roselyn YARBOROUGH i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My *** life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight *** and then be left alone. Bendigo dating singles in Launceston free online dating Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating Wollongong online dating I love to have fun.I dont want to be smothered,I want a friend that I can hang out with and chill. I just need some time to think about what I really want in life. I dont need a man all the time, just when I need to get off and relieve frustration. Email me for more. This is all very new to me but I thought I would give it a try and see if it is possible to find someone great..sweet...and loves to make love...the right way. Do you know how that is? In 3 words will do,or mor if you would like. I cann't wait to hear the answers!! I WILL listen!! Im a very sweet person, and easy to get along withb and you will never have a bad day with me around. The thing that makes me unique is that its so easy to fall in love with me. I love to listen to a variety of music but mostly r&b. I need a guy who loves is family and is a great friend. Who likes to traveel trying new things and go to new places. Who have some of the same intrest but who is also his own person. Who likess to spend quality time but who isn't clingy. Just a FUN guy who will make me smile who has a good heart and APPRECIATES A GOOD WOMAN. I am very open-minded and love older men but young guys too. I am often horny and am just looking for a good time. Up to trying anythhing new. I love men taking control of me so if thats you what are u waiting for? hello i am a cute white girl and just want to see whos out there. dont worry i wont bite hard! wimps need not apply lol. i have a great sense of humor and try to say it like it is so bring it!
返回页首 向下

dating in Canada - Lets chat for a bit baby
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
考试加油站论坛 :: 网友热情灌水区 :: 电脑网络常用软件-
转跳到: